Ms. Hess' Website
Welcome to Ms. Hess' website!
I am currently in my fourth year at D'Youville Porter Campus School #3. I teach sixth grade along with Mrs. Kristen McKeever. We have been working together in the sixth grade for the past four years. Please use this website as a tool to improve your education.Our Classroom Beliefs
- All students can learn to their highest potential. Each student is regarded as a unique individual with intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs.
- The entire school community shares in the responsibility of shaping a positive learning environment within our school.
- A safe and nurturing environment is essential for maximum teaching and learning.
- Students learn through a variety of instructional approaches to maximize their individual learning potential.
- Our school is committed to continuous improvement.
- The school actively promotes opportunities for students to be critical thinkers and effective communicators to foster life-long learners.
"Knowledge is Power"