Welcome to Ms. Beth's Counseling Corner
Hello, My name is Ms. Beth Cordes Ulatowski, or as I am affectionately called, "Ms.Beth." I am the district, School 6, Social Worker. I am in my 12th year at School 6. I feel extremely fortunate to work with the amazing kids that attend our school. I'm glad you stopped to see my page. This page is filled with Social and Emotional Wellness activities. Here you will also find a wealth of resources for both students and parents.
If you need to reach me:
Phone: 716-816-3767 ext.1508
I promise to get back to you within 24hrs
If you are in crisis or need to speak with someone immediately, please call:
24/7 Crisis Hotlines
- YOUTH UNDER 18: Spectrum Cares 834-3144
- ADULTS: Crisis Services 834-3131
- NYS COVID 19 HELPLINE: 1-844-863-9314
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Crisis Line: 800-273-8255
- Crisis Line Spanish: 888-628-9454
- TTY: 800-799-4889
National Crisis Text Line
- Text "HOME" to 24-Hour Text Line: 741741
- Compass House Shelter
- Hotline: 716-886-0935
- National Runaway Safeline
- Safeline: 800-786-2929
- Crisis Hotline (834-1144)
Can’t Find What You Need?
- Dial 2-1-1
That's me, when I started at School 6- Just kidding!