Mission and Beliefs
MISSION OF BENNETT PARK MONTESSORI CENTER
THE MISSION OF BENNETT PARK MONTESSORI CENTER
is to empower our graduates to be creative life-long
learners within the world community. OUR STAFF, with
the support of parents, provides a developmentally
appropriate, non-competitive, multi-aged,
child-centered curriculum, which fosters respect and
celebrates our differences.
1. We believe children learn best in multi-aged settings.
2. We believe children learn best in child-centered classrooms.
3. Montessori philosophy emphasizes the use of age-appropriate, hands-on activities to engage children in their own learning.
4. We believe multidimensional family involvement is integral to a child’s success in school.
5. We believe it is the responsibility of our school community to meet the diverse needs of our children.