Performing Arts ~ Music - The Gift of Music ~ Discovering and Nurturing Talent at School 33 ~ Biling
"Excellence In All Things!"
Welcome to another productive school year, 2008-2009.
- show respect for all adults and other students,
- show respect for all music books, magazines, instruments, and class handouts,
- bring appropriate and necessary materials to class, Grades 3 and higher should have a music folder or 3-ring binder with a music section,
- be responsible for keeping all class handouts in an organized manner,
- always demonstrate a positive attitude, be willing to help others, keep the music room clean and organized, and show their best effort while in class.
Music Room Rules
enter the music room quietly and sit down at an appropriate table,
promptly begin working on their music assignment, project, class work or homework to the best of their ability,
- sign-in on the attendance clipboard and pass the clipboard to the next student.
All grades are based on student work. Student work must be turned in or performed by the end of the marking period to count for that marking period. Since music is a sequential subject, taught from Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth grade, all missing work should be completed as soon as possible.
Extra time and extra help are given to all students. All directions and assignments are read out loud and discussed in class. Modifications are used to assist all students to work to the best of their ability and to strive toward their highest level of achievement possible.
"Putting children and families first to ensure high academic achievement for all"