My Home Page
WELCOME TO PHYSICAL EDUCATION @OLMSTED 64!
I'm a Buffalo lover! I enjoy playing sports, especially softball and volleyball. I also like to run. I am a big fan of the Buffalo Bills and Sabres and
enjoy the Bisons and Bandits games as well! I have 2 teen daughters and a dog named Ivy!
Although this year is like no other, we are hoping to continue to teach a fun and engaging Physical Educaton class virtually.
Below is the Teams link for my office hours for the Week of September 8-11, 8:00-9:00 am. Please feel free to join or email me at email@example.com
My Links has the Teams links for each grade level at their specific PE time, please follow your schedule as to what letter day to join!
We expect all students to follow the virtual guidelines and rules for engaging on TEAMS.
New York State Standards: Personal Health & Fitness, Safe & Healthy Environment, and Resource Management. Specific goals to achieve these standards include:
- Value physical activity as an important aspect of daily living (strive for 60 minutes of physical activity each day)
- Understand the importance of problem-solving, decision-making, cooperation and teamwork
- Develop positive self-esteem through physical activity
- To provide students with opportunities to become proficient movers
- Demonstrate fair play and good sportsmanship
- Understand fitness concepts and achieve optimal physical fitness
- Have an enthusiasm for lifetime sports and recreation