School Uniforms - School Uniform Information and Dress Code
School Uniform and Dress Code Enacted by the Buffalo Board of Education
Plain black shirt
White, grey, or black without a hood
THINGS TO AVOID:
- No sweatbands or wristbands; No hats, bandanas, scarves, skull caps or doo-rags
- No inappropriate jewelry (no symbols of drugs or violence) Only appropriate jewelry will be accepted. Jewelry that may be deemed a weapon (i.e. spiked rings or belts) is not acceptable.
- No inappropriate logos on clothing
- No flip flops, or slippers
- Headgear may not be worn in school, accept for students who do so as part of a recognized religious practice or for medical reasons. Approval must be given.
- Coats, hats, jackets or outer wear may not be worn in the building during during regular scheduled school hours, even if part of matching set of clothing being worn.
- Clothing shall be clean and presentable.
- Administrators have the final say as to whether clothing is acceptable or unacceptable.THIS UNIFORM POLICY IS IN EFFECT MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED