Hamlin Park School #74 Dress Code
Hamlin Park School # 74
Mandatory Uniform Policy
The following is the required UNIFORM POLICY. All shirts are to be tucked into pants and belts are required. Striped shirts, sweatpants, hooded sweatshirts, jeans, leggings and t-shirts; plain or with decals are not allowed. No sport or gym shorts. It is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that students come to school daily in uniform.
- Socks or tights must be plain navy or black (no stripes or designs)
- Different colored shirts under uniform are not allowed
- Bracelets are not allowed
- Large hoop earrings are not allowed. (two fingers cannot fit through it) or if the earring can be grabbed
- Sandals, flip flops, heels or high heel shoes are not allowed
Boys (Prekindergarten – Grade 8)
Khaki & Black pants, or shorts only
Hunter Green,White and Black Polo Shirts (Walmart- Target- JCPenney- Gabes- Rainbow- Burlington- Kohls): ( long and short sleeve)
Girls (Prekindergarten – Grade 8)
Khaki & Black colored pants, or khaki & black skirts and jumpers - knee length, or khaki & black shorts.
Hunter Green,White and Black polo shirt ( (Walmart- Target- JCPenney- Gabes- Rainbow- Burlington- Kohls): ( long and short sleeve)