SCHOOL UNIFORM POLICY
- Black, khaki, or navy-blue uniform pants. No denim (jeans) or ripped material.
- White or navy-blue polo shirts (shirts with a collar) long or short sleeves.
- A long sleeve t-shirt, thermal shirt, or turtleneck shirt may be worn underneath the uniform shirt.
Sweaters or fleeces:
- Sweaters and fleeces can be worn over a uniform shirt. The sweater must be plain/solid in color. No designs or graphics are allowed. The collar of the uniform shirt must be visible over the neck of the sweater. At no time should hoods be worn.
Skirts, shorts, and dresses:
- Black, khaki, or navy-blue uniform skirts, shorts or dresses. No denim (jeans) or ripped material. All shorts, skirts, and dresses must be knee length or longer.
- Footwear can be of any color. They can NOT have open toes or without straps. Crocs are NOT acceptable.
- Sneakers must be worn in the gym for physical education.