My Home Page
Fast Facts About Me:
Fast Facts About My Third Grade Class:
- I am a mother to a high school junior son, a college senior step-daughter, a goldendoodle, and an outdoor cat.
- I love chocolate and watching movies.
- My hobbies are reading and traveling with my family.
- I am permanently certified in elementary education N-6, with BS and MS degrees from Buffalo State College.
- I've been teaching for 22 years.
- Our classroom is located on the second floor in room 204.
- Please feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I use Zearn.org to teach the EngageNY math lessons.
- Attendance is extremely important. I believe that third graders should miss less than 5 days a year. (Save them for when you are really sick!)
- Reading and studying math facts every night is just as important as eating healthy!