My Home Page
Meet Mrs. Amato
Fast Facts About Me:
Fast Facts About My First Grade Class:
- I am a mother to an eighth grade son, a college age step-daughter, a goldendoodle, and an outdoor cat.
- I love chocolate and watching movies.
- My hobbies are reading and traveling with my family.
- I am permanently certified in elementary education N-6, with BS and MS degrees from Buffalo State College.
- I've been teaching for 19 years.
- This is the co-teaching classroom. Mrs. Joseph is the special education teacher in our class.
- Whenever possible we will teach lessons in small groups so that our students get more individual attention.
- Attendance is extremely important. We believe that third graders should miss less than 5 days a year. (Save them for when you are really sick!)
- Reading and studying math facts every night is just as important as eating healthy!