Degrees and Certifications:
I am permanently certified in elementary education N-6, with BS and MS degrees from Buffalo State College.
I am going to be your third grade teacher! This will be my 23rd year teaching and my 14th year at School 81. I love teaching and watching minds shape and mold into readers, writers, mathmaticians, and scientists. My favorite part is when the light bulb turns on because a student gets it!
Fast Facts About Me:
- I am a mother to a high school senior son, an adult step-daughter, a goldendoodle named Lola, and an outdoor cat named Caramel.
- I love chocolate and watching movies.
- My hobbies are reading and traveling with my family.
- Our classroom is located on the second floor in room 204.
- This is the coteaching classroom. That means your child is lucky to have two teachers!
- Mrs. McCabe and I work closely together to ensure our students are successful!
- Please feel free to contact me by email at email@example.com.
- I use Zearn.org to teach the EngageNY math lessons.
- Attendance is extremely important. I believe that third graders should miss less than 5 days a year. (Save them for when you are really sick!)
- Reading and studying math facts every night is just as important as eating healthy!