Fast Facts about Me
- I'm mom to three sons (twins in college and one in high school).
- I love Starbucks and chocolate.
- My hobbies are reading, writing, and traveling with my family.
- I've taught for more than 20 years in grades Pre-K, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
- I'm permanently certified in Elementary Education (nursery-6th grade), with a BS degree from Houghton College and an MS degree from Buffalo State College.
- My teaching philosophy is to be the kind of teacher I would want for my own children.
Fast Facts about My 2nd Grade Classroom
- Our classroom is located upstairs, room 203 (look for the football room).
- I love recess! I take my class outside all year long, so students should dress for the weather.
- I value parent involvement. There will be lots of opportunities for you to help out in my class.
- I use the Remind app to send out important information, so make sure you're signed up.
- Latest updates can be found on the Class News page.
Trying to find my website fast? Use this easy link: https://tinyurl.com/gompah
Degrees and Certifications: