Speech: Room 321
Don't forget your child's Speech therapy! I'm missing some of you! :(
Please check your Class Dojo messages for reminders to join Speech Class.
Here are some basic tips for success!
- Find a quiet place for your child to use their iPad.
- Use headphones or ear buds with a microphone.
- NO t.v. or video games on in the same room.
- Have a bathroom break before Speech class.
- Concentration is better when your child is seated at a table.
Buying ear phones with a microphone helps us both to hear their speech sounds clearly. (Check Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, Dollar General, and Five Below).
See you soon!
Mrs. Axford, room 321