If you have a concern about the bus after school hours (office closes at 4:00), you may call one of the following numbers, depending on the Bus # your child rides and reach someone to speak with about your concern:
Busses Phone Fax
200-299 874-0544 873-0510
300-499 835-5410 835-7675
500-599 826-4771 826-5219
600-699 896-1171 896-0769
700-999 894-4778 894-0611Due to safety concerns, the Transportation Department is no longer allowing students to ride a bus different from the one to which they are assigned. If a student wants to go home with a friend, they are not allowed to do so unless the friend rides the same bus as the student. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding to keep your children safe.Sincerely,Ms. BullockTransportation Coordinator816-4070
Insist on good behavior from your child at the bus stop AND on the bus.Transportation is a privilege.
- All address changes and updated student information should be done in the Main Office by a parent, legal guardian or authorized adult before coming to the Transportation Office.
- All students younger than first grade MUST be met by a responsible person at the bus stop.
- While on the bus, students are under the direct authority of the Bus Driver and Bus Aide, per Buffalo City School District.
- The Bus Driver and Bus Aide ARE charged with safety and discipline concerns on a bus. If you have concerns about discipline problems on the bus, you can contact the Bus Aide Team Leader OR First Student Branch (Terminal) Manager.
- Students are NOT allowed to bring anything on the bus that they are not allowed to bring to school—no exceptions.