Mrs. Nezha's Homepage - 7th and 8th Grade Mathematics
Welcome to 7th and 8th Grade Math!
Dear Students and Parents.
I would like to welcome you to my Math Site.
This web-page will allow you to:
- keep track of homework assignments
- see units taught throughout 7th and 8th grade math
- explore helpful web-sites to assist with studying
- receive additional exercises to use for studying
- NYS Math Assessment information
Use the navigation bar on your left to find the page you are looking for.
West Hertel Academy
Castle Learning Online
KenKen is a style of arithmetic and logic puzzle invented in 2004 by the Japanese math teacher Tetsuya Miyamoto, an innovator who says he practices "the art of teaching without teaching". He intends the puzzles as an instruction-free method of training the brain