Hours: Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
F.Y.I. (For Your Information)
- All address changes and updated student information should be done in the Main Office—by a parent, legal guardian or authorized adult—before coming to the Transportation Office (Room 254P).
- All students younger than first grade MUST be met—by a responsible person—at the bus stop.
DID YOU KNOW?
• While on the bus, students are under the direct authority of the Bus Driver and Bus Aide, per Buffalo City School District.
• The Bus Driver and Bus Aide ARE charged with safety and discipline concerns on a bus. If you have concerns about discipline problems on the bus, you can contact the Bus Aide Team Leader OR First Student Branch (Terminal) Manager.
• Students are NOT allowed to bring anything on the bus that they are not allowed to bring to school—no exceptions.
Insist on good behavior from your child at the bus stop AND on the bus.