My Home Page - Syllabus
East High School PE/Health School #307
Peter Hudecki: 816-4530 ext 1023 Rm 013
Class Attire: A Lock, Sneakers, shorts, t-shirt, and/or sweats.
PE Class Rules:
1. Use of this facility is restricted to times when the instructor is present: students should be seated while waiting for an instructor to arrive.
2. No food, gum, or drinks are allowed in the physical education facility.
3. Tied sneakers must be worn in order to participate.
4. All jewelry should be removed or taped prior to participation.
5. Report all injuries, serious incidents, or harassment to the instructor immediately.
6. Do not bring Valuables to Class!!!
PE Class Procedures:
1. Enter class (Boys through Northampton door and Girls through Feugeron door)and go into locker room and change. Leave books and clothes in locker room.
2. Leave lockeroom together and enter gym. Participants wait on black line on Southside of gym. Non-participants sit on bleachers.
3. Wait for instruction..
4. 5 minutes prior to bell go to locker room together and get dressed and retrievre your items.
5. Wait insde the gym on the bleachers for the bell to ring and Boys leave out Northampton door and Girls leave out the Feugeron door.
Description of Class:
- Class will consist of Traditional and Non-Traditional Sports, Fitness activities, skill development, and physical testing.
- Class will meet 3 times a cycle.
1. Personal Health and Fitness: Students will have the necessary knowledge and skills to establish and maintain physical fitness, participate in physical activity, and maintain health.
- A Safe and Healthy Environment: Students will acquire the knowledge and ability necessary to create and maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- Resource Management: Students will understand and be able to manage their personal and community resources.
Grading Policy: See Attached Sheet