Students at NPCS will not adhere to a specific dress code.
However, the following information is district-wide dress code:
The following is adopted from the Buffalo Board of Education Dress Code Policy and is in addition to the school uniform:
- Headgear of any kind (including but not limited to hats, caps and hoods) may not be worn in school except when required by medical or religious reasons.
- Coats, jackets, jean jackets, running suit jackets, gloves or clothing generally accepted as “outer wear” may not be worn during the school day.
- Jewelry that may be deemed as a weapon is not allowed.
- Backless sandals, slippers, clog-style shoes, or other footwear that could be considered unsafe or dangerous are not acceptable.
- Clothing that is associated with or identified as a symbol of a gang or street club, lewd, vulgar, obscene, and libelous or denigrate others, may not be permitted in school.
- Cover all underwear with appropriate outer garments.
- Clothing must not promote and/or endorse the use of alcohol, tobacco or illegal drugs and/or encourage other illegal or violent activities.