Work Based Contact: Mr. Vincent Corulli
The Virtual Pathway Program (VPP) students will have the opportunity to be employed or receive a post-secondary training upon graduation from high school. VPP has a connection with the Goodwill's Workforce Development, Northland Training Center and Buffalo Public Schools own Adult Education (UpSkills.org) Program. Please scroll down, and check out the flyers and websites for each.
Contact Mr. Corulli at any site listed below or email:
- Burgard 360 716-816-4450 ext. 1100
- East 361 716-816-4526 ext. 1028
- IPREP 367 716-816-4500 ext. 1001
- Riverside 358 716-816-4530 ext. 1005
- South Park 359 716-816-4828 ext. 1029