Phone: (716) 816-4828
Degrees and Certifications:
Lesson Plans/Work on Schoology & Clever.
In response to actions taken by the Buffalo Public Schools classes have been cancelled for students until April 20, 2020. Parents are advised to check our wesite, www.buffaloschools.org, where additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
The most important thing you can do right now is to STAY HOME!
Please go onto my lesson plan link in Schoology to find activities for you to complete on-line during our remote learning time. These assignments are optional for you to complete.
Please reach out to me when you need assistance with your classroom activities.
The end of the 3rd marking period is Thursday, April 9th. Your teachers are offering a variety of OPPORTUNITIES for you to complete assignments and some teachers are offering EXTRA CREDIT for your 3rd Quarter Marking Grade. PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
(email anytime, this is the best method to reach me.)
It could save lives
- Homeroom - 302 (A-F Days)
- 1st Period – Geometry: Room 302 (A-F Days)
- 2nd Period – Student Support: Room 306 (A-F Days)
- 3rd Period – Prep
- 4th Period – Student Support: Room 306 (A-F Days)
- 5th Period – LUNCH
- 6th Period – Student Support: Room 306 (A-F Days)
- 7th Period – Common Planning: Room 211
- 8th Period – Teacher Duty: Centerhall
- 9th/10th Period - Student Support: Room 306 (A-F Days)