Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Conway's School Psychologist Site
Welcome to Mrs. Conway's School Psychologist Site!
I have been here at Pfc. William J. Grabiarz School of Excellence since September 2019. I work in the Student Support Team (SST) Office, and my office is A109B. I have my master’s degree and advanced certificate in School Psychology, which was obtained from Niagara University in 2018. My passion is to work with students and families to ensure that they have what they need to grow into strong, independent, confident young students who are passionate and ready to learn!
What does your School Psychologist do?
- To work closely with Teachers and support staff to help students who need educational, behavioral, or social-emotional support
- Support families with special educational needs
- Analysis of psychological and educational assessments
- Develop Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA) and help teachers to implement Behavior Intervention Plans
- Implement Crisis Intervention services and supports for all students
- Consult with physicians and other professionals concerning students’ abilities, diagnosis’ and mental health concerns
- Team development of Individualized Education Plans (IEP's) and Section 504 Plans
- Consultation and collaboration with teachers and support staff
- Family-school-community collaboration
- Collect and interpret student data
- And many, many more roles and responsibilities!
I am always available to contact with any questions, concerns or inqures. My email is email@example.com or my office number is 716-816-4040 x 1511.
My personal number is 716-216-5020, feel free to call or text this number.
Office Hours: Monday's 1-2 PM & Thursday's 8:30-9:30 AM
Please join me through this Link: