Welcome to International Prep's
Student Support Team Website!
What does the Student Support Team (SST) do?
SST provides high quality, individual and group counseling, coordination and consultation of educational services to all students.
SST works collaboratively with parents, faculty, community, business and industry to enable every student, regardless of individual differences, to acquire the self- knowledge, educational, occupational and career development competencies necessary to be prepared to succeed and meet the challenges of an ever changing society.
BPS SST Team Supports for Students & Families:
- Social and Emotional Counseling
- Academic Advisement
- Individual or Small Group Counseling
- Case Management
- Middle School to High School Placement Assistance
- Classroom and Group Activities
- Crisis Counseling
- Conflict Resolution
- Positive Behavior Supports
- College and Career Readiness Counseling
- Career Exploration
- College and Career Fairs