STL INTEREST FORM
The Student Technology Leadership Program is seeking motivated and friendly students currently in grades 5-11 to become Student Tech Leaders (STLs). STLs help keep the school’s technology running efficiently and all classrooms up-to-date with the newest educational technology, by supporting and working with both teachers and the district's technical team.
- Provide technology-related training and support to teachers
- Research the latest educational technology tools and share their uses with students and staff
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and connectivity issues on laptops, computers, Interactive Whiteboards, etc.
- Collect student and staff information, comprehend problems and provide solutions
→ High School students may be eligible for paid, afterschool internships during the school year.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- Must be respectful, dependable, and honest
- Must be comfortable as an independent learner
- Must commit to staying after school/attending Saturday academies
- Must have the ability to communicate well, both verbally and written