Our Story Puerto Rico
Through the "Our Story Project", 70 students from grades 9-12 have a chance to visit Puerto Rico.
The district is considering development of a new website, and your opinion and feedback are paramount.
Women's History Brunch
You're invited - Please join us for a Brunch in collaboration with the Erie County Commission on the Status of Women, Trailblazing Women of WNY monument project.
Open Enrollment Options
Students who enroll in UPK during the 23-24 school year must move up based on their original track.
Free Summer Camps!
Free Summer Camp Registration Opens April 19, 2023!
Title VI Public Hearing
LEA will present the Title VI application and provide an opportunity for all individuals to present their views on next year’s Grant.
Girls Who Game Winners!
BPS girls win awards in National Minecraft competition.
Save the Dates!
Our annual Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Summit returns in-person for the first time in three years!
STLP Summer Internship Open
Students! Interested in summer employment with STLP? Click Here!
Professional DevelopmentA Professional Development Needs Assessment for Teachers will begin shortly at PS 80. The assessment will assist in determining the direction the school's professional development program should take.
Needs Assessment for Teachers
WATCH HERE FOR THE LINK TO THE ASSESSMENT!
- Every individual can learn. Our school culture will support student success by developing partnerships between home, school and community to promote student learning and development.
- Each individual deserves an educational environment in which he can learn. Our school culture will support student success by creating classrooms focused on learning.
- Literacy skills which include reading, writing and speaking are the foundation for life long learning and economic success. Our school culture will support student success by teaching reading with fidelity to the Harcourt reading program.
- Every individual deserves to be treated with respect. Our school culture will support students in developing respect for themselves and others.
- Every individual needs to learn to exhibit socially acceptable behavior. Our school culture will support students with high expectations for academic achievement and personal behavior.
ONE COMMUNITY ONE VISION