Dear BPS Community,Throughout the day, our district was made aware of multiple social media threats targeting retail locations, dining locations, sporting events, etc. The district was even made aware of generalized threats on social media posts naming schools in multiple districts, including Buffalo Public Schools.Multiple law enforcement agencies, including the Buffalo Police Department, Erie County Sheriff's Office, and the Federal Bureau of Investigations do not believe the messages posted to be credible threats. However, know that the district is taking additional safety measures. As such, you can expect to see a consistent police presence near and around our school buildings. Thank you.Dr. Williams,
Greetings Parents and Caregivers,
New York State Education Department (NYSED) is requiring all school districts in the state to collect and report digital equity data from parents. To obtain these data, a parent survey has been developed. We respectfully request a sense of urgency in completing the survey located in eDoctrina for all BPS students.
There are two completion options. Either log into your scholar’s eDoctrina account OR complete an eDoctrina bubble sheet and return it to school with your scholar to the main office. Please do not do both.
Survey completion is required for each child in the household. For example, if there are three children in a family who attend a Buffalo Public School, complete a survey for each child (eDoctrina or bubble sheet). Should your family move during the school year, a new survey is required.
Directions for accessing the survey can be found on the Accountability webpage by entering this address into your browser https://www.buffaloschools.org/Page/98546
Thank you so much for assisting the district with fulfilling this NYSED mandate.
Students, if you have any questions or concerns with your coursework and/or anything school related, below is a list of your teachers/staff and their emails.
- Ms. Kent - VKent@buffaloschools.org
- Mrs. Conrad - MMCONRAD@buffaloschools.org
- Mrs. Cangialosi - KRCangialosi@bufflschools.org
- Ms. Waters - LWaters@buffaloschools.org
- Mr. Pasternack - TGPasternack@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Dunklin - NDunklin@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Harroun - RHarroun@buffaloschools.org
Pathways 357 Site:
- Mr. Gangi - PGangi@buffaloschools.org
- Special Ed.
- Ms. Harvey - JHarvey@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Lenz - EALenz@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Pettit - NPettit@buffaloschools.org
- Mr. Sonnefeld - MSonnenfeld@buffaloschools.org
- Phys Ed./Health
- Mr. Stephens - DStephens@buffaloschools.org
- Special Ed/CTE
- Mrs. Tarasek - DTarasek@buffaloschools.org
- Special Ed.
- Ms. Boivin - CJBoivin@buffloschools.org
- Mrs. Busshart - SBusshart@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Donovan - SDonovan@buffaloschools.org
- Mr. Porter - MPorter@buffaloschools.org
- South Park
- Ms. Williams - EWilliams@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Bowers - JBowers@buffaloschools.org
- Mr. Corulli - VCorulli@buffaloschools.org
- Mr. Eichner - BEichner@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Ellis - KEllis@buffaloschools.org
- Ms. Gallivan - AGallivan@buffaloschools.org
- Social Studies/History
- Ms.Stock - MStock@buffaloschools.org
- ENL/ELL, Spanish
Dr. Morrell of the CLRI department is recognized by TIME magazine.
VPP Featured Videos
Learn more about the Virtual Pathways Program by watching our students at work!